Two-layer Adaptive Trousers: outer layer is made out of corduroy and soft polar fleece inner lining for extra warmth in Winter. Appearance of conventional trousers, though.
• Higher at the back than at the front; however, when you sit both front and back seem to be at the same level.
• Waistband with elastic bands at both sides to ensure there is no pressure at the waist when sitting, besides it keeps garment in its place.
• Anatomic shaped seat for a comfortable fit; there are no back pockets.
• Zip opens down to the crutch seam, therefore there is a wider opening (making dressing easier) and it is also convenient for managing the bladder. Optional: you could choose to have a Velcro zip.
• Zip puller is longer than conventional zips.
• Waistband fastens with a hook or a metal clasp; Velcro strap also available.
• Wide and sturdy belt loops make easier dressing and undressing.
• Extra length of trouser legs.
• Accessible pockets on the superior part of thighs.
• Inner polar fleece lining with elastic cuffs to avoid cold exposure.
Possibility of made-to-measure manufacturing. Please, note that customized garments would cost an additional 20% over the standard price.
Composition Corduroy 97%, 3% elastan and Polar Fleece: 100% polyester.