Elastic corduroy trousers for women in a wheelchair. Modern design, straight leg cut, a “must” for Winter, warm and comfortable.
• Higher at the back than at the front; however, when you sit both front and back seem to be at the same level.
• Waistband with elastic bands at both sides to ensure there is no pressure at the waist when sitting, besides it keeps garment in its place.
• Anatomic shaped seat for a comfortable fit; there are no back pockets.
• Zip opens down to the crutch seam, therefore there is a wider opening (making dressing easier). Optional: you could choose to have a Velcro zip.
• Zip puller is longer than in conventional zips.
• Waistband fastens with a hook or a metal clasp; Velcro strap also available.
• Extra length of trouser legs.
Possibility of made-to-measure manufacturing. Please, note that customized garments would cost an additional 20% over the standard price.
Composition: Corduroy 97% cotton, 3% elastan.