Do I have to register to buy in Maxvida.com?
No, it is not necessary to register to buy. If you think you are going to buy just once, you can do it without registration.
However, when you register you will have some advantages: as a user, you will be able to purchase products easily, consult your order history and benefit from exclusive offers and promotions.
Additionally, you will have access to all website contents, blogs and, if you wish, you will receive our monthly Newsletter with the latest news and all the exclusive offers and promotions.
To register, you must fill in the registration form, and you will receive a confirmation email with a link to our Maxvida.com website. You should click on that link, your email address will be verified and the registration process will be completed.
Your account will not be valid until you activate your registration. This confirmation process is carried out for security reasons and to confirm you have access to that email address.
2. Incorrect password
I enter my user name and password and the system says they are not correct, what is the problem?
First of all, check you have entered your user name and password correctly. If you still do not have access, it is possible that your account has been cancelled for being inactive for a long time and you will have to register again.
Should you have any additional query, please send us an email to: email@example.com.
Data modification, unsubscription on Maxvida.com
How can I change my personal information or unsubscribe from Maxvida.com database?
If you wish to change or correct any information about you, please send an email with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will modify your personal data at once.
If you no longer wish to be included in our database, please send an email to email@example.com to unsubscribe. We will promptly delete your personal data from our database.
Newsletters and other information
Can I receive your Newsletters?
If you wish to subscribe to our newsletters or receive any information about us, you may sign up for the service. If you wish to discontinue receiving our newsletter or any other promotional communications, simply click on the link – unsubscribe – to no longer receive or respond to e-mail filling the subject field with “Unsubscribe” or “Remove”.
How can I buy a product in maxvida.com?
The purchasing process in Maxvida.com is easy:
- Select a category from the navigation bar at the left on your screen (Men, Women), then the subcategory (Wheelchair users, Elderly – Moderate Dependency, Elderly / Severe Dependency) and finally the family (type of product).
- Have a look at the product/s you are interested in, check their features, adequacy for your needs, available sizes, materials composition, reference and price. If you click on the pictures, they will be enlarged and you will be able to see closely all product details.
- It is very important that, before placing an order, you make sure the product suits your needs and you choose the right size. Please, check our Sizes and Measurements Chart to learn how to take measurements correctly and how to find out what your right size is.
- Select the product you want and add it to the cart. Then, you can choose either to continue shopping or to place your order right away.
- If you want to continue shopping, repeat the process, but if you want to place your order, press the button “Buy”. Remember that you can sign in to keep a record of your purchase history.
- Introduce your data, make sure that all is correct and press “Confirm”.
- Choose the payment method: Cash-on-Delivery, Bank transfer, Paypal or Credit Card (Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, American Express).
- Confirm your order.
- If the purchasing process has been executed correctly, you should get an email from Maxvida.com as a confirmation of your order.
When the acquired product is out of stock, we will contact you, either by phone or by email. You can either wait for the product to be manufactured (we will let you know the delivery date) or you can choose another similar item.
Should you need made-to-measure products, click on the button to the right on each product information sheet, and we will go back to you. We will co-design the personalized product with you (your measurements, materials, product features you need, etc.).
- Bulk Orders
We are a Disability Association / Nursing Home / Care Centre, could we place combined orders?
Yes, in fact, we will suggest specific commercial actions to allow for Disability Associations, Foundations, Nursing Homes, Care Centres, etc. to combine orders from several customers, so that they can cut down delivery costs and benefit from special offers and significant discounts.
- Custom Made Products
What is the procedure if I need made-to-measure products?
Should you need made-to-measure products, click on the button situated on each product information sheet, at the right side of the screen, and we will go back to you to co-design the personalized product (your measurements, materials, product features you need, etc.) with you.
- Urgent Orders
Does Maxvida.com accept urgent orders?
Yes. If we get an order on a business day, before 17:00 h., and the purchased item is a standard product and we have it in stock, we can dispatch it the same day or the following. Orders received on Friday will be prepared the following Monday.
When the order includes a made-to-measure garment, it will be manufactured promptly and shipped as soon as possible.
If you need additional information, please contact our Consumer Service Department, firstname.lastname@example.org, phone +34 976 369 333 in Spain, and +44 020 3807 4699 in the United Kingdom.
- Purchasing Guarantee
What is the Purchasing Guarantee of Maxvida?
Our main objective at Maxvida.com is to meet our consumers’ needs. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, Maxvida.com guarantees full reimbursement of the purchase total amount or the product exchange, within seven days after receiving the merchandise.
If the purchased item is damaged as a consequence of incorrect handling or worn out due to everyday use, its exchange or return is not included in this guarantee.
Additionally, made-to-measure products and alterations or mended products will not be exchanged or accepted as returns.
If you have any query regarding this issue, please contact our Consumer Service Department: email@example.com.
- Payment methods
How can I pay my order?
The system will automatically show you the available payment options for your order.
- a) Bank transfer or Money deposit: Once the order has been placed, we will send you an email as a confirmation of your purchase, indicating the corresponding order number and the current account and the Bank to which the bank transfer should be made. The additional bank costs for making the bank transfer are the responsibility of the buyer. The order will be pending until the deposit for the full amount has been approved by the Bank. If within ten days we have not received the order full amount, via Bank transfer, we will proceed to cancel it.
- b) Credit card:You can pay with Visa, Mastercard, American Express. In the case that Point of Sale Terminal refuses your credit card, the order will automatically be cancelled and we will inform you about its cancellation. com guarantees that operations that imply personal and/or Bank data transmission are carried out in a secure environment. The charge is made in real time, through a bank’s payment gateway terminal, once it has been confirmed that the communicated data are correct. Maxvida.comreminds you that fraud with a credit card is a crime and will take legal action against any person who does a fraudulent transaction in our online shop.
- c) PayPal:is an adequate service for those who are not satisfied with the traditional payment methods. This payment formula has an additional cost of 3.5% over the full amount of your order. For more information, visit PayPal website: http://www.paypal.com.
- d) Cash-on-Delivery:This payment method is valid for deliveries to Spain mainland, Balearic Islands, Ceuta and Melilla. Payment will be made in cash at the moment of the order delivery to the courier company in charge. This payment mode has an additional commission, due to collection management, that will be added to invoice partial amount plus delivery costs and which will be paid at the destination place.
- Order modification and cancellation
Can I modify or cancel my order?
Yes, you can. If your order has not been dispatched, you can modify it by sending an email to our Consumer Service Department: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating clearly the changes you want to make, your order number and your name.
You can also cancel your order, if it has not yet been prepared for delivery, sending an e-mail to our Consumer Service Department: email@example.com, and indicating the motives for its cancellation, the order number and the buyer’s name. Please, indicate in the subject of your email: “Cancel of order number xxx”. Our Customer Service Department will make sure your order is cancelled as you request.
Orders which include made-to-measure products cannot be cancelled once they are in the process of being manufactured.
- Order tracking
How do I know where my order is?
We will let you know when we dispatch your order and when you will get it. If you have not received your order by the stipulated delivery date (see National and International Deliveries), our Customer Service Department will help you track your order. Please, send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating in the subject: “Tracking order number xxx” and we will respond as soon as possible.
- National deliveries
What is the price and estimated delivery time of national shipments?
Maxvida.com delivers orders to the Iberian Peninsula (Spain and Portugal), the Balearic and Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla.
Delivery Expenses for Iberian Peninsula orders above 150 € will be FREE.
- a) Deliveries to the Iberian Peninsula for orders below 150 €:
- Delivery cost to the Iberian Peninsula (Spain and Portugal) is 11.50 €,for packages below 2 Kg. and estimated delivery time: 48 hours.
- To know the cost of delivery for orders above 2 Kg., please check with our Consumer Service Department.
- com will dispatch orders the same day, given there is stock of the product your requested and that we get your order before 17:00 h. (if purchase is paid by bank transfer, merchandise will not be sent until we have confirmation that the transfer has been made).
- For deliveries to a home address, the Courier will make two delivery attempts (the first will be the following day after shipment) and, if the Courier does not reach the addressee, the second attempt will be agreed between them at their convenience.
- comand the transportation company will send an email and/or a SMS to the addressee to inform him about the delivery status (delivery time or a possible delay).
- Deliveries not handed in for unavailability to reach the addressee will be stored at the Courier office for 15 days. After that time and, if the order has not been collected, it will be sent back to com.
- Mainland Iberian consumers could pay for their purchases by bank transfer, credit card, cash on delivery and PayPal.
- b) Deliveries to Balearic and Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla:
- Price for deliveries to Balearic and Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla is 50 € (VAT included) for packages of below 2 Kg. and estimated delivery time: 72 hours.
- To know more about delivery costs for packages above 2 kg., please send a query to our Customer Service Department: email@example.com.
- Orders not delivered due to impossibility of contacting the destinee will be stored for 15 days at the Courier office. After that time and, if the order has not been collected, it will be sent back to com.
- Sales to the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla are exempt from VAT, but customs will apply the corresponding taxes that the buyer should pay at the reception of the order.
- Consumers can pay their purchases via bank transfer, credit card, cash on delivery and PayPal.
- International deliveries
Does Maxvida.com deliver internationally?
Maxvida.com delivers international orders to all EU countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherland, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden and United Kingdom.
To have more information on international deliveries, please contact our Customer Service Department: firstname.lastname@example.org and we inform you about the international shipping methods we use, prices and estimated delivery time.
Maxvida.com, at this point, does not ship to other countries outside the EU. However, you can send us an email with your query to: email@example.com and we will be happy to contact you.
- Explanation and demonstration of products
We are a Nursing Home / Care Centre / Disability Association and we would like to learn more about your products, could you visit us for a demo?
- Shop on wheels: With reasonable notice, we are happy to travel to nursing homes, care centres and disability organizations. We can then demonstrate our adapted clothing products to nursing home residents, their families and staff. They can buy products on site, or place orders straight away.
- Product demonstration: Our Maxvidarepresentatives are happy to travel to and have meetings with the staff in charge/professional care workers in nursing homes, care centres, disabled organizations, and other potential consumers and their families. We are always proud to show off our adaptive clothing products and to explain their benefits.
- Sample deliveries: We regularly send free textile samples of the materials we use for garments. We can also send out samples of our adaptive products. Deposit required for samples, refundable if goods are not purchased.
What browser and software do I need?
Maxvida.com is designed to work better with Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 y Firefox 59. To better appreciate the colours of the web and our products, we recommend to set the monitor resolution at 1024 x 768 pixels, as a minimum.
- Browsing difficulties
Why can I not buy in the online shop?
- Comments and suggestions
Where can I give my opinion about the MaxVida products or express my needs?
Maxvida.com values very positively their consumers’ opinions and encourages the exchange of viewpoints, that helps us to improve ourselves and to develop new products and services. You can participate actively in several sections of our website (product profiles, comments in News, Blogs, etc.) and also we would like to hear from you, especially after receiving your order to know your satisfaction level with the purchased item.
I have a query and I do not find any related question, what shall I do?
You can contact Maxvida.com, via email, writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling: +34 976 369 333 in Spain, and +44 020 3807 4699 in the United Kingdom, we will be delighted to help.